skiing ski resort map
Skiing in Lachtal
The sun sends its rays over the Lachtal. High up, at 2200 m, the snow is glittering, while you are enjoying the beautiful panorama of the Styrian mountain world, deep blue the sky above you. The fresh and clear mountain air fills your lungs - a joyful cheer and you start conquering the white beauty. The second largest Styrian ski resort attracts visitors with the most beautiful slopes. A total of 150 hectares of slopes at an altitude of 1.600 to 2.222 m invites all skiers, carvers and boarders. The slopes are varied - something for everybody. Challenging or pleasant runs, jumps, the "Kids' Lachtal" and a lot of events.
From SissiPark you can ski to the ski-lift so that your day on the slopes can start just minutes from leaving your door and at the end of the day ski right to the door of your apartment.
Skiresort.info, the world’s largest test portal for ski resorts, has given the award „World-leading ski resorts with up to 30 km of slopes” to the Lachtal ski area in 2020, qualifying it with the „Insider top” label.
Ski resort map
Ski resort Lachtal
- SissiPark is situated next to the new 6-seater chairlift; Schönberg-Schaukel
- the apartments face the blue 1/a ski-run
- elevation: 1600-2222 m
- vertical descent: 622 m
- total length of the ski slopes: 26 km
Ski slopes in Lachtal
|3 km||16 km||7 km|
- ski run
- 10 km of cross-country skiing
- toboggan run
- snowboard park
- freeriding ground
- Kid's practice course, theme park
Ski passes and ski rates
Multiple day tickets Lachtal 2020-2021, prices are in EUR
|Periods||Main season||Early and Post|
|Main season||Early and Post|
|Main season||Early and Post|
|Choose your favourite ski-days!|
Day tickets 2020/21, prices are in EUR
05/12/2020 - 05/04/2021
|6 chair lift||11.50||6.00||9.00|
All prices above are in EUR.
- Children up to the age of 6 (born in 2015+) ski for free
- Children: born between 2005 – 2014
- Adolescents: born between 2002 – 2004
- Students, Pupils, Trainees (identification required): born between 1995 - 2001
- U28: born until 1992
In early- and post season families are welcomed by an absolutely special offer:
In case one of the parents purchases a ticket at least for 2-days, the kids can ski for free.
- debit card, (Maestro-card)
- Credit Card: Mastercard, VISA
The card readers at Lachtal work contact-free which is more comfortable for our costumers. Our key-cards are placed in costumer’s jackets where they remain for the rest of the ski-trip. Whether cards are valid is controlled at the access systems. We require an additional 3 Euro deposit for our key-cards, which has do be paid when buying a ticket. When you return the card we pay back your deposit. You can keep the cards for several days or use it at other ski-regions with the same access system.
In order to make sure that the key-card works smoothly you should place it at the left side of your jacket or pant.
All information is valid, with the only exception of printing errors or when otherwise stipulated.
- early season and post season: until 19/12/2020 and from 16/03/2021
- main season: from 20/12/2020 to 15/03/2021
- Adults' and children’s courses from beginners to advanced skiers
- Snowboard courses for children and adults
- snow canones
- supermarket, buffett, restaurant, bar, pizza place and disco
- sport equipment shop, ski repair service, ski school