Please find the current information about the 2020/21 winter season below.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the reception.
Please visit our Covid policy page and read the full list of instructions :
- Please use the given hand sanitizers!
- When entering the reception, the restaurant or the bar, please use the given hand sanitizers as well.
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory whenever you leave your table at the restaurant.
- We use an ozone generator and thorough ventilation after guests check out from the apartment. Please do the same and open the windows as often as possible!
- If you have any symptoms, call the reception immediately! Our colleagues will notify the authorities. Do not leave your apartment until further notice!
Please note that our restaurants' capacity may be limited (normally we have room for max. 50 people at a time) in accordance with the current health regulations so we recommend you to book in advance, otherwise we can not ensure a certain table for you.
Our meal choices are available on our website, in the "Bistro" menupoint.
Due to COVID 19, we use a time slot system for each catering, which you can discuss with our colleague on the spot.
For your convenience and saftey, we offer room service for our guests, to reduce human contact. Room service requests can be made in person at the Bistro, and we will deliver your selected meals directly to your apartment.
This service includes any breakfast, a'la carte lunch, half-board dinner and daily specials menu, as well as the selection from the drinks menu.
Besides that, our famous online bakery service is also available.
- Check in / Check out: is available from 4 p.m. On the day of your departure, please leave the apartment until 10:00 a.m.
- Reception: Opening hours: 8:00 – 10:00 / 16:00 – 18:00
- Smoking: We would like to kindly inform you that our apartments are non-smoking! For smoking, please use the outdoor areas (balcony, yard etc.). Ashtrays can be found on the balcony and at the restaurant.
- Noise policy: Please be considerate and keep noise level to minimum between 10:00 p.m - 6.00 a.m.
- Parking: Parking spots are available in front of the buildings or in the closed parking lot. Please follow the parking requests coming form the staff. We would like to inform you that snow around your car will not be removed by our staff. Removing snow around the car is the owners responsibility.
Online invoice and payments
- On the evening of your arrival, we will send you an email with the invoice of your previously paid amount
- For faster and more convenient administration, additional on-site costs (extra bedding, meals at the Bistro etc.) can be found and paid under "My reservations".
- Your invoices must be paid until 10 a.m. on your day of departure. The final invoice will be sent to your given email address or can be requested at the reception during check out.
- If a booking includes multiple apartments, the on-site costs associated with them can be paid separately.
- If a guest does not have a MySissi account, they can settle their payments by logging in with a so-called "TOKEN" identification code or with the apartment number.