If you need some ideas for what to do with kids on a summer holiday in the Alps, here are some of our recommendations that we believe could be exciting even for the youngest ones in the family.
Day 1: Round trip with the Murtalrailway in Mur-valley & deer feeding in Fresen
Deer feeding in Fresen (free)
- The Steiner family is waiting for you! Without previous notice, just follow the deer marking!
- Fresen/Seebach 6, 8853 Ranten, Tel: 0043(0)676/9498731
Day 2: Nature adventure park Hohentauern
Nature adventure park Hohentauern
- The most attractive theme and water park in this area. With Celtic Hill, water path, rock and cave world and crannog village. More information >>
Day 3: Fairy Tale World St. Georgen ob Judenburg & Fohnsdorf Aqualux Therme
- Over 100 fairy-tale figures will go on a walk with you through the fairy-tale wood! On the large adventure playground you can have fun rushing around as captain of a pirate ship, as cowboy in a gold digger camp or as Red Indian at the campfire - great adventure is waiting for you. More information >>
Fohnsdorf Aqualux Therme
- The lighted outdoor swimming pool offers superb views of the Upper Styrian mountains. The extensive grass areas for sunbathing blend harmoniously with the pools, the resting areas and the restaurants. More information >>
Day 4: Tree-Top Hike in Rachau & Fohnsdorf Aqualux Therme
Tree-top hike in Rachau
- The starting point for this hike is Rachau, near Knittelfeld in the Mur Valley, high up in the forest where you can reach up and touch the spruce and larch branches. Broad meadows take you to the "Himmelsleiter" ("Jacob's Ladder"), which leads to a viewing platform. More information >>
Red Bull Ring in Spielberg
- Besides the Formula 1 and MotoGp races, Red Bull Ring offers test drives with various sports cars and an exclusive tour around the facility. More information >>
- Günster Waterfall - One of the most impressing natural sights of Syria is the province’s highest waterfall (65 metre). More information >>
- Kreischberg DinoPark - Meet with impressing ancient animals during a short walk in the forest.
- Kreischberg GoKart - 30 minute driving experience between the mountains for kids and adults