Traveling to Austria
- "3-G" rule (vaccinated/recovered or tested) for arrivals to Austria is lifted.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is no longer mandatory. Vienna is an exception.
- Services such as gastronomy, hotels, cultural institutions etc. do not require any proof of covid certificate..
You can find more information here or at the official Austrian government site.
The information provided here is for guidance only. Please make sure to check the current rules before traveling because they can change rapidly.
Read more about the cancellation policy and the safety and comfort advantages of SissiPark
Covid policy in SissiPark
For the safety of our guests and colleagues we have introduced special rules in SissiPark.
You can read our house policy by clicking on the button below.
In case of emergency:
Doctors in Oberwölz:
8832 Oberwölz, Herrengasse 43
Tel.: 0043 3581 8400
8832 Oberwölz, Hauptplatz 11
Tel.: 0043 3581 84 610
8750 Judenburg, Oberwegg 18
Tel.: 0043 3572 825 60
( only from 7 a.m. till 6. p.m.)
8852 Stolzalpe, Stolzalpe 38
Tel.: 0043 3532 24 240
- Firebrigade: 122
- Police: 133
- Ambulance: 144
- Dr. Divitschek
- Dr. Pestitschegg
- Judenburg Hospital ( approx. 35 Minutes ride):
- Stolzalpe Hospital ( approx. 40 Minuten ride):
- The apartments are non-smoking
- No pets allowed!