New Years Eve
Can you imagine any better than spending the end of the year in a flawless snowy ski paradise in the mountains? Good old alpine atmosphere can never get it wrong - every Austrian New Year's skiing is special for winter sports enthusiasts.
New Year's skiing in Lachtal
Planning to welcome 2019 on the ski lopes? You might have just found the right place!
Spend the last moments of the year in the mountains with the ones that matter to you the most - some of our larger apartments are still available, so you can grab the whole family or group of friends and book a trip of a lifetime.
On December 31 already during the day the atmosphere gets magical at the slopes, because everyone knows the all night long fun is coming.
The program called "New Year's Eve in Lachtal" is one of the most important New Year's Eve events in the Mura Valley. At 6 o'clock in the evening, the colorful event begins at the 6-seat chairlift. The highlight of the night will be the fireworks, which You can enjoy from the terrace of your own apartment as well!
After the fireworks, the outstanding Sissi New Year's Eve celebration begins, which is full of exciting surprises not only for children, but adults as well.
Some program elements from the festive evening:
- Returning from the fireworks we are serving you up mulled wine and punch at the SissiPark’s reception, there will be some a cozy and very warm firebox, where you can chat with the host and the other guests
- We are also preparing for a special New Year's Eve quiz and Sissi Bingo in the SissiBistro's restaurant, where the winning teams will be rewarded a valuable gifts
- Anyone who wants, can write his/hers New Year wishes and pledges , which will be burned after midnight, in the fireboxes at the reception, to make sure that your wishes will come true
- It will be also possible to dance the Blue Danube Circus as a true Austrian tradition, and during the evening we will select the Sissi Queen 2018
- Besides all of these, we are also preparing for many surprises, games and other programs for the little ones and the big ones too
In the point of New Year's Eve menus, there are several options for our guests:
- Those guests who booked their half-board in advance, an outstanding New Year's Eve half-board menu will be waiting for them in the SissiBistro from 17:00 to 18:30
- Those who would spend the New Year's Eve with us, and they would like to take part in the evening programs of the Sissi New Year's Eve Party and do not want to stay hungry until midnight, we are preparing for them with the following festive offer:
- Welcome drink - alcohol for the big ones, soft drink for the little ones
- At midnight, a glass of sparkling wine and a special lenses
- Unlimited food consumption in the Gourmet Snack Bar from over 20 different food specialties from surrounding countries *
- Duck liver paté with cognac
- Scandinavian smoked salmon tartar
- Mini pancakes with shrimps
- Camembert Tart with Herb
- Tartlet with vanilla and blackberry cream
|New Year’s Eve prices||Adult||Children|
|Half-board dinner (17:00-18:30)||20 €||14 €|
|Festive package offer (19:30-01:00)||60 €||40 €|
*Our restaurant does not take order from the a'la carte menu (19:30) during the event.
The number of seats for the New Year’s Eve Party is limited, so we suggest that you and your family book it as soon as possible through firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you on e-mail and phone!
You can change your reservation until 28 December 2018.
Let’s celebrate New Year's together in the Alps this year!